How to maintain your PurePad
PurePad products are made with a variety of materials, and each material might have specific cleaning or maintenance requirements.
To get started, here are some tips that apply to all products:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, or similar items.
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, abrasive degreasers or bleach to clean your PurePad.
- Cleaning your PurePad is best done using tap water and/or a light soap solution or using Pure Zone Antimicrobial Hand and Surface Cleaner.
- Clean your PurePad with a damp cloth at least once a day.
- Avoid getting moisture onto the ends of your PurePad which might cause damage.
- Avoid bending your PurePad as it will crease and could cause damage.
- Our PurePads are water resistant, but one should use caution as excessive moisture or immersion in liquid may damage the PurePad.